INFORMATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE
We require you to provide certain pieces of personal information in order to work as designed. Requested information for use of the Services may include, but is not limited to:
- Universal accessible marketing solutions and campaigns.
- Full Name if you are a natural person.
- Company Name if you are a legal entity.
- E-mail address.
- Your Country/State/City.
- Date of Birth.
- Credit Card Details.
We will also collect non-personally identifiable information. This will typically include
- Browser or platform type.
- IP address, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Location Information.
- Transactional Information and Billing Information.
- Device Information.
- Account Information.
We collect this data to best serve our users. This information will never be released to others on a personally identifiable basis but may be released in a compiled manner.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes
- To register you with us.
- To deliver you services you have applied for.
- To communicate with you.
- To comply with the contractual obligations.
- To send you important notices in lieu of services.
- For research and development.
- To verify your identity.
- To conduct surveys and research.
- To conduct marketing, promotions, and advertising activities.
- To monitor online activity on Company’s properties.
- To market, improve and add our products and services (including online).
- To respond to a serious threat to an individual’s life or to public health or safety.
- To administer relationship with you by responding to your enquiries and providing you with information about our events, products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To fulfil our obligations, rights or claims in legal proceedings.
- To authenticate users.
- To investigate and prevent possible fraud and illegal activity.
- To process and facilitate payment for goods and services facilitated by us.
- To deal with disputes and complaints.
- To comply with laws, including assisting government agencies and law enforcement investigations.
- To use or disclose it as otherwise authorized or permitted by law.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may also disclose certain Personal Information:
- To third party who helped us to provide you the services.
- To third parties to whom you demand us to send Personal Information.
- To our affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies.
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is important to:
- Resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our terms and conditions.
- To comply with relevant laws or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity, in which case we can (and you authorize us to) disclose Personal Information without subpoenas or warrants served on us; or
- To protect and defend our rights or property or the rights and property of you or third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
CHILDREN UNDER EIGHTEEN (18)
Our services are not intended for children under the age of (18). Privacy of children is important to us and we do not necessary collect their personal information. If we find out that a user is under the age of 18, we will take steps to remove that user’s information from our database. We will also prevent the users from accessing our website. However, if you are under (18) using our services we shall not be held liable to you and your guardians if any loss or harm is caused to you.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK